Outside Account Executive
LM Communications – 105.5 The Bridge and 98 Rock, Charleston SC, 29407
Contact – Paul Smith, General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Identify and develop new business opportunities; grow client relationships; Present solutions that help achieve client business goals and meet or exceed your revenue goals
• Identify and solicit new business; build and maintain a steady pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grow relationships with existing clients.
• Identifies client and or ad agency needs and develop proposals and opportunities to meet their needs
• Create and deliver effective sales presentations.
• Maintains client communication and client satisfaction.
• Negotiates rates
• Works collaboratively with our team
• Ensures prompt payment from clients
• Follow procedures for preparing orders, sales reports and, forecasts
Candidate must drive their own vehicle, have a valid driver’s license, and state-mandated auto insurance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Persuasive communication skills:
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Manage tight deadlines and performance expectations
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
Position Type – Full Time
LM Communications is an equal opportunity employer
Part Time Promo Tech
LM Communications – 105.5 The Bridge and 98 Rock, Charleston, SC 29407
Contact – email@example.com
Responsible for set up and break down of live remote broadcasts, interacting with listeners, and assisting with the needs of clients and account executives
Operations Manager / Promotion Manager
Part Time (up to 30 hours per week)
Position does require flexible hours, and includes weekends and some late nights and holidays
This is an entry level position for a Candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver quality customer service on a consistent basis to both station advertisers and listeners. We are looking for a dependable problem solver that can either work independently or with a group. Promo Tech positions require a valid driver’s license, valid vehicle insurance coverage, good driving record, and the ability to lift and transport 20 – 50 pounds of equipment.